Calgary Region is part of Canada’s most established national mental health organizations, the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA). CMHA facilitates access to resources people require to maintain and improve mental health and community integration, build resilience and support recovery from mental illness and addiction.
We were delighted to work with CMHA to provide one of their clients with a refurbished laptop. This laptop will help him communicate with family and friends, near and far. He will be able to get the latest news, practice his computer skills and watch TV shows and movies.
- Mentally healthy people in a healthy society.
- A leader in reducing the impact of mental disorders and addiction in promoting mental health, wellness and recovery through community-based services.
- Recovery: They will use recovery-oriented practices in their work with clients.
- Empowerment: They will empower their clients to be healthy and independent.
- Self-Awareness: They will take the time to assess how they individually contribute to quality client care and a psychologically safe workplace.
- Partnership: They will look to grow their programs and services using a partnership model.
- Excellence: They will look at new work practices and models of care that support creating a culture of excellence in client services.
- Client Focused: In every decision or action, they will ask how this effort will serve their clients.
- Teamwork: They will further develop and support healthy teams that contribute to a healthy organizational culture.
If you are an organization in need of IT equipment, please fill in our online application form here.