Partnering with Companies who Invest time Giving Back to Communities
We are delighted to team up with Oxford Properties Group in Vancouver for another year, ensuring their IT needs are met. Throughout Earth Week (April 16th-20th), ERA will be collecting your unwanted or used electronics from different Oxford Properties Group locations within Vancouver City. If you have unwanted electronics cluttering your office or house, please drop them off during Earth Week and we will ensure the data is securely erased and taken care of. Collection Bins will be made available during business hours.
Drop-off locations are provided below:
- Guinness Tower – 1055 west hastings
- Oceanic Plaza – 1066 west hastings
- Marine Building – 355 burrard street
- MNP Tower – 1021 west hastings street
- 401 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 5A1
- MNP Tower – 1021 west hastings street (Loading Bay off of Cordova)
Our lobby bins will hold the following items:
- Phones (Office, Cell and Smartphones)
- Mp3 Players
- Stereo Equipment
- Hard drives, Tapes, Discs, CD’s etc.
- Computer Peripherals
- Switches and Routers
Our parkade cage will hold the following items:
- Cisco Networking
If you have any inquiries in regards to our Earth Week event with Oxford Properties Group in Vancouver, please email [email protected] for more information.
We look forward to providing this great service to the citizens and businesses of Vancouver.