The Electronic Recycling Association (ERA) is proud to announce the opening of a brand new depot in Toronto. The grand opening is scheduled for January 30, 2017, but services are available as of today. ERA, a not for profit organization, has been reducing unnecessary e-waste and its adverse environmental contribution through the recovery, refurbishment and donation of electronic and IT equipment since 2004. ERA currently has locations in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Montreal. No longer will old computers be trashed, shredded and melted, before being given a chance for a second life. ERA will work with individuals and corporations to reuse and refurbish computers, laptops and other electronic equipment, and make valuable technology donations to local communities and throughout Manitoba. ERA’s Toronto depot is located at 8 491 Brimley Rd Toronto, ON. Equipment can be dropped off at this location for reuse or recycling.
Charity Village: Electronic Recycling Association set to provide tech donations in Ontario and Manitoba
November 8, 2016
- New West Police and ERA help get electronic devices to vulnerable citizens in BC
- Port Moody Police Department Shredding Event
- Alberta Securities Commission and ERA Donated 90 Smartphones to Local Calgary Non-profits
- ERA, Edmonton Chamber, First General and Shell Canada Teams up to Donate Electronic Devices To 3 Local Edmonton Non-Profit Organizations Oct 8, 2021
- MLA Meili & International Women of Saskatoon Oct 4th, 2021